Saturday will be a full day. The tentative Route & Schedule are below. (Route subject to change based on ferry service issues or other circumstances).
1) Approximately 9:30 am – Begin to gather at ground level at 34 Street-Hudson Yards subway station (#7 Train)
2) 10:00 am, two dances at The Vessel (#1, 2)
3) Begin walking to Midtown West/Pier 79 NO LATER THAN 10:30
4) 10:44 am St. Georges (burgundy) ferry from Midtown West/Pier79 to St. George
5) 11:17 am, arrive St. Georges (Staten Island)
6) Dance Staten Island (#3) (FOOD/BATHROOMS)
7) 12 pm, SI Ferry to Manhattan (BATHROOMS)
8) 12:30 pm, arrive Staten Island Ferry terminal
9) 1:00 pm, Three dances at South Street Seaport (#4, 5, 6)
10) Walk to Wall Street, Pier 11
11) Dance at Wall Street, Pier 11 (#7) (FOOD/BATHROOMS)
12) 2:10 pm, Soundview (purple) ferry to Throgs Neck
13) 3:06 pm, arrive Throgs Neck (Ferry Point Park)
14) Ruedas/Suelta (#8, 9, 10) (FOOD/BATHROOMS)
15) 3:50 pm, depart Throgs Neck on Soundview (purple) ferry to E. 90th Street
16) 4:29 pm, arrive E 90th Street
17) Dance on Landing/Boardwalk (#11) (BATHROOMS)
18) 4:58: pm, Astoria (orange) ferry to Long Island City
19) 5:18 pm, arrive LIC
20) Dance by Pepsi Sign/Gantry (#13)
21) Walk to Hunters Point Park South
22) Dance by LI City Landing (#14) (FOOD/BATHROOMS)
23) 6:46 pm, East River (green) ferry to DUMBO
24) 7:25 pm, arrive DUMBO
25) Dance by Brooklyn Bridge Pier Park (Pier 1) (#15) (FOOD/BATHROOMS)
27) Eat, drink, hang out at TIME OUT MARKET, 55 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- As always, the route and schedule is tentative and subject to change based on a variety of possible circumstances, but we will do our best to give as much notice as possible if we have to re-route.
- NYC ferry tickets are $2.75 if purchased before September 12, and $4.00 thereafter. Once activated, tickets generally can be used for up to 90 minutes. Using this route, we approximate that we will each need to use 6 or 7 tickets ($16.50 - $19.25 if tix are purchases before Sept 12, and $24 - $28 if tix are purchased after Sept. 12).
- We STRONGLY suggest that you download the NYC Ferry App to your smart phone in advance of Sept. 24 and link it a credit or debit card. That will allow you to quickly and easily purchase tickets. https://www.ferry.nyc/download-our-app/
- If you do not download the NYC Ferry App, we suggest that you buy all of your tickets for the day at once at the very beginning of the day. We have a tight schedule and will not be able to wait for you if you are buying your ticket when the ferry leaves. You will get left. If you have any unused tickets at the end of the day, do not worry, they won’t go to waste. Tickets are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more information on NYC Ferry including maps, schedules, routes visit: https://www.ferry.nyc.
- Ruedathion t-shirts and other merchandise are available for purchase at https://ruedathon.myspreadshop.com.